[BAA Comets] Image archive - gallery pages

Nick James ndj at nickdjames.com
Tue Aug 14 07:48:01 BST 2018

Thanks David. Denis Buczynski suggested this a while back and I have
only just got around to implementing it.

FYI, the image archive grew by 3,624 images in the period 2017 August -
2018 July of which 3,529 were current observations and the balance were
scans of historical material. We have a huge archive of historic prints,
films and plates in the Section archive which we are gradually
digitising. The total number of images in the archive currently stands
at 21,337. It is probably one of the largest open archives of cometary
images in the world.

http://www.britastro.org/cometobs/

Nick.