[BAA Comets] MPC Acknowledgement

denis buczynski buczynski8166 at btinternet.com
Tue Jan 23 17:37:35 GMT 2018

Peter,
I remember that you said you had changed your email address recently.Have you changed your emailer? The messages to MPC have to be sent in plain text. Some mailers do not always send only plain text even if you specify it to do so. This used to to happen to me with Windows Livemail and with BT/Yahoo mail. I send mine using Firefox Thunderbird, which Nick recommended and set up for me on my computer. Perhaps that could be the problem.Denis