[BAA Comets] Comet's Tale Number 37

Nick James ndj at nickdjames.com
Sat Jun 9 07:57:58 BST 2018

Thanks to the very hard work of our editor, Janice McClean, the latest
issue of the Section's newsletter, issue 37, is available to download by
following the links from here:

https://britastro.org/node/14147

This is a bumper edition of 59 pages with articles from nine different
authors and many examples of the excellent work done by comet observers
from around the world. I hope you enjoy reading it.

If you have any comments or suggestions or would like to write an
article for a future Comet's Tale please contact me.

Nick James, Director.