[BAA Comets] cobs.si

Peter Carson petercarson100 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 20:25:38 BST 2018

Hi David,
I'm pleased someone has read my piece in the Comet's Tale!
You have to log into the COBS before you can use the Comet Observing
Planner, otherwise the site doesn't know where you are in the world.
The session start units are YYYY/MM/DD hh:mm and the session length is in
whole hours.
It works OK for me unless I enter a start time of 00:00hrs to 00:59hrs then
I get the Python script error message.
Limiting mag and min altitude are in whole numbers. I don't use the min
Solar and Lunar Elongation.
Hope you get it working and find it useful.
Peter