[BAA Comets] C/2017 T2 PANSTARRS

Peter Carson petercarson100 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 20:13:01 BST 2019

Hi Mike,
Have a go looking for it just before the beginning of astronomical
twilight, which tonight is about 2.50hrs BST. The comet should be around 13
degrees altitude at that time from 51.5 deg latitude.
Unfortunately I have obstructions at that low altitude from my observatory,
but in a few days time I should have a chance.

All the best.
Peter