[BAA Comets] C/2017 T2 PANSTARRS

Peter Carson petercarson100 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 06:55:01 BST 2019

Well done David, you were more successful than me.
I was up this morning and although the sky was partly cloudy I thought
there could be a short window where C/2017T2 would appear between
obstructions as viewed from my observatory. Unfortunately the clouds didn't
cooperative at the crucial moment.
Hopefully we'll get better skies before the moon starts to be a nuisance.
All the best.
Peter