[BAA Comets] C/2017 T2 PANSTARRS

denis buczynski buczynski8166 at btinternet.com
Wed Aug 7 14:03:42 BST 2019

 Hi David,Good to see some of your images of various comets on the BAA wesite. Don't forget to send them to me for the Archive.Denis

    On Wednesday, 7 August 2019, 04:35:23 BST, David Swan <djswanastro at outlook.com> wrote:

 Captured a few frames of C/2017 T2 this morning. Drifting cloud so not ideal. Great to see the Pleiades and Hyades though with the naked eye again!

https://britastro.org/node/18951

Nuclear mag ~ 14

Background sky not great for estimating total mag

David Swan