[BAA Comets] Comet's Tale 2019 - deadline for submissions 15th April 2019

Janice McClean 1 janicemcclean at btinternet.com
Tue Feb 12 13:27:05 GMT 2019

Dear All,

It is that time again when the Comet Section is planning the publishing of the next Comet’s Tale.

This is the call for your contributions.

All are welcome to submit articles and I am happy to discuss ideas and suggestions before you commit digit to keyboard.

Please take a look at the last few editions - https://britastro.org/node/6812 <https://britastro.org/node/6812>  or even the Archives - to see the kinds of things that others have submitted over the years.

Please submit your text in MS Word if possible, and do not worry about making it look other than plain text as I will remove all your paragraphing, different fonts etc, to create a standard text for the finished product.

Indicate where you would like any illustrations entered, number the image and add the caption on a separate document.  I have to resize etc to make things look good on the overall page.

I will need your email address for queries, and to send you a copy of the draft for your comment.

Best regards,
Janice

Ms Janice McClean
British Astronomical Association