[BAA Comets] C/2017 T2

Nick James ndj at nickdjames.com
Thu Jul 25 09:10:57 BST 2019

David,

I think we need to wait for more data. This is a single electronic
observation very low in a bright sky. Just before conjunction there was
a big discrepancy between the visual observations of Juan Jose and the
electronic estimates and that may well continue.

This comet is becoming available to us now low in the morning sky as it
moves slowly through Taurus. It is definitely worth following and total
magnitude estimates will be very important over the next few months.

Nick.