[BAA Comets] MPC data

Shanklin, Jonathan D. jdsh at bas.ac.uk
Thu Jul 25 10:59:53 BST 2019

They are certainly generating MPECs, but not generating compilations.  I've not updated my Megastar format list https://www.ast.cam.ac.uk/~jds/cbat141.txt for about a month, but will do so at some point.  The information at https://www.ast.cam.ac.uk/~jds/coms19.htm will tell you if any of the new comets are interesting!

Regards,

Jonathan Shanklin