[BAA Comets] MPC data

Shanklin, Jonathan D. jdsh at bas.ac.uk
Thu Jul 25 16:38:31 BST 2019

I've updated https://www.ast.cam.ac.uk/~jds/cbat141.txt using the JPL elements and magnitude parameters from the comet orbit home page.  Those of you that use megastar can just copy it as comet.txt  I don't guarantee that the new elements are actually for the epoch of perihelion, which the older ones largely are.  Periodic comets are in https://www.ast.cam.ac.uk/~jds/numper.txt though this hasn't been updated as there are no new numberings.

Regards,

Jonathan Shanklin