[BAA Comets] C/2019 D1 (Flewelling)

Peter Carson petercarson100 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 20:14:33 GMT 2019

Hi David,
Well for capturing C2019D1 one so early and finding it in that crowded field
without the assistance of Astrometrica. I intending to attempt it tomorrow
morning before dawn if the sky behaves.
I'm interested in your use of a 200mm Hyperstar, hopefully you're going to
say something about it at the upcoming Section meeting in May.
All the best
Peter