[BAA Comets] Comet Section meeting

Nick James ndj at nickdjames.com
Mon May 6 22:19:16 BST 2019

Just a reminder that we are now only two weeks away from the Section
meeting at Clements Hall, York on Saturday, May 18.

Doors open at 10am and all are welcome. There is no need to book but I'd
appreciate an email if you are thinking of coming and haven't yet let me
know.

We are currently going through a relatively quiet time as far as comets
are concerned but a lot has happened since the last meeting and there
will be plenty to discuss. Full details are on the BAA website here:

https://www.britastro.org/node/15371

There will be morning and afternoon tea and coffee at the venue but no
lunch so bring a packed lunch or pop out to local shops/pubs during the
one hour lunch break.

Looking forward to seeing you there.

Nick James. Director.