[BAA Comets] ESA SSA-NEO Coordination Centre monthly newsletter - October 2019

Alex Pratt alexander.pratt at btinternet.com
Sat Oct 5 11:14:11 BST 2019

Hi David,
The brief info about 2I/Borisov doesn't add to what we already know, but it illustrates how the object is reaching a wider audience.
(162082) 1998 HL1 is my video astrometry target for this month. It should reach mag 15 around October 18 and observers from the UK can follow it until the end of the month.
Clear skies,
     Alex.