[BAA Comets] Upcoming conjunction of C/2018 N2 and 260P

Mike Paling mikepaling at madasafish.com
Fri Sep 6 15:25:16 BST 2019

Hi Maik ...

Works perfect now :-))) I am very impressed !!

I will have to try to figure out how you have done this .... are there any
guides available on the 'net???

Looking carefully at the animation ... after discounting obvious dead pixels
flashing up erratically over the whole image I can spot quite a few slow
moving objects linearly ... the majority seem to be moving in the same
general direct from 8 o'clock to 2 o'clock. Are these artefacts or genuine
objects?

Cheers
Mike