[BAA Comets] BAA webinar on C/2019 Y4 (ATLAS)

Shaun Taylor me at shauntaylor.me.uk
Wed Apr 1 10:48:51 BST 2020

Good morning,

I am not a Guru but the BBC also produced this:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-52033217

In summary the experts said:

Use the latest version,
Remember, as it is video conferencing, people can see you and what is behind you,
If the meeting host is the only one that should be "broadcasting" their image then the host should set screen-sharing to ''host only",
Meeting hosts should also disable "file transfer" to prevent any malware being shared.

As a note, the BAA is providing alternative YouTube or telephone options. Details are on the meeting web page https://britastro.org/node/21146

Kind Regards,

Shaun