[BAA Comets] BAA webinar on C/2019 Y4 (ATLAS)

Andrew Robertson andrew at fast-mail.net
Wed Apr 1 19:32:05 BST 2020

That was really good Nick.

Well done,
Andrew

-----Original Message-----
From: Comets-disc [mailto:comets-disc-bounces at lists.britastro.org] On Behalf Of Nick James
Sent: 29 March 2020 09:42
To: BAA Comets discussion list <comets-disc at britastro.org>
Subject: [BAA Comets] BAA webinar on C/2019 Y4 (ATLAS)

Morning all,

The BAA has had to cancel all of its physical meetings through the spring and summer due to the COVID-19 pandemic. To keep people in touch we are planning a series of regular webinars using Zoom. These will be held at 7pm on Wednesday evenings. They will last 30 minutes or so. The first of these will be given by me on the subject of C/2019 Y4 (ATLAS) and the prospects for this comet over the next couple of months.

Zoom works really well and many of you will already have used it. You can download the necessary software from Zoom here:

https://zoom.us/download#client_4meeting

although this should install automatically the first time you join a meeting. You don't need to register.

The URL for the weekly webinar is:

https://us04web.zoom.us/j/548739039

Nick James.