[BAA Comets] Sudden changes on C/2019 Y4 (ATLAS)

Peter Tickner peter.tickner1472 at btinternet.com
Sun Apr 5 23:10:07 BST 2020

Hello Nick

I collected imaging data on the comet on both 3rd and 4th April but I haven't the skill or knowledge on how to do the astrometry.  Is there someone who can help me on this or can I send my raw data to you?  Last night I collected about two hours' worth of data both through a 130mm triplet APO and my 14inch SCT.  (120second subs on the 130mm and 45second subs on the 14inch).

Regards,

Peter