[BAA Comets] Sudden changes on C/2019 Y4 (ATLAS)

Peter Tickner peter.tickner1472 at btinternet.com
Thu Apr 9 22:49:39 BST 2020

Hello Nick

Very interesting - it certainly isn't showing in my images from last night  but the first few tonight are showing it.   A small surviving nucleus perhaps?

I'll post something from last night (and hopefully tonight) later - I'm still recovering from observing a difficult 03:57 UT occultation that didn't in the end happen this morning!

Peter