[BAA Comets] Automated Reply from andrewrob <andrew at fast-mail.net>

Andrew Robertson andrew at fast-mail.net
Wed Mar 25 08:40:08 GMT 2020

I see my out of office has come through on this thread. I was at that event, but we had to vacate on Monday. Should add that we were very sensible, only 3 of us in our field, we kept more than 2 metres apart, didn't look through others telescopes and stayed self-contained in our vans but we were able to call across and share visual views of several comets.

Andrew