[BAA-ebulletin 00684] BAA Website update

BAA electronic bulletins service baa-ebulletin at britastro.org
Mon Jul 2 14:06:49 BST 2012

As you will probably have read in the recent Journal, Tom Kerss has
taken on the role of Website Manager for the BAA.
Tom is now actively working on our new website design, and would
welcome suggestions and input from members on this. If you wish to
supply any input, please email to tom.kerss at britastro.org

It will be a few months until the new website is 'live' - so the
current site will continue to be updated and maintained; please keep
looking there for the latest information from the BAA.
We are still maintaining our Picture of the Week slot on the website,
and would welcome more images - with the poor weather and light
nights, there has been a dearth of new images recently, so if you have
taken anything recently please send it in, or perhaps anything done in
the last year that you had not got round to sending. Please email to
picture at britastro.org

Kind regards,

Tom Kerss
Callum Potter