[BAA-ebulletin 00873] Spectroscopy Meeting 10th Oct

BAA electronic bulletins service baa-ebulletin at britastro.org
Fri Sep 18 21:03:07 BST 2015

For those of you who might not have noticed the VSS home page and the
announcement of the Spectroscopy Meeting on Saturday October 10th,
time
is running short if you've not advised me that you wish to attend.

There is still plenty of room even though we do have a good number
attending so far. In addition, there will almost definitely be an
informal session on the Friday evening and possibly the Saturday
evening as well.

roger.pickard sky.com
18th Sep 2015