[BAA Comets] Fwd: video footage of Comet IRAS–Araki–Alcock, which passed over the UK in May 1983.

Brian O'Neill bimoneill at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 22:23:54 GMT 2013

Nick,

Thank you for uploading the article but it was not the video footage that I had seen previously on YouTube.

The video footage I saw on YouTube was like real time and almost identical to how I saw the comet and the tracking satellite back on either the 11th or 12th May 1983.

I think I will try scanning through YouTube again

Regards

Brian

Sent from my iPad