[BAA Comets] C/2014 E2 (Jacques)

Andrew Robertson alphacentauri at tesco.net
Sun Aug 3 13:21:32 BST 2014

Cheers Nick, it was a really good view. I actually took some BAA comet
sketching forms with me to do a sketch. I keep a set of sketching
pencils/rubbers in my astronomy accessory tool box except that I have about
3 of these, thought I had them with me but they were in another one - Doh!

Next two nights look promising so still a chance.

Andrew