[BAA Comets] Comet 67P imaged from Essex Saturday morning

Nick James ndj at nickdjames.com
Mon Jul 20 07:26:29 BST 2015

Peter,

That's a great achievement. Hopefully the start of a long series. I too
have had to deal with tree "issues" in the small hours but such is our
dedication to comet observing!

Dave Eagle from Northampton looks like he got an image of 67P at around
the same time as you so it is definitely accessible from the UK now as
long as you have a good horizon in the right spot.

We'll archive all the images in the BAA image archive so keep them coming!

http://www.britastro.org/cometobs/67p/index.html

Nick.