[BAA Comets] Comet Section Officers

Tony Angel tony_angel_uk at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 3 14:18:15 BST 2017

Hi,

First let me say my own big thank you to Roger for his help and especially his Project Alcock Site.  If it was not for the technical advice from Roger, his Site and Richard Miles, plus the helpful nagging from Denis I am not sure that I would have stayed the course with comets, the most complex of observing objects.

The Project Alcock Site is already down 😞. I am going to make a plea, that I hope will be taken up by others, that the whole site is resurrected soonest in total and not just some articles from it. It is much too important a tool to be lost to us. I wish I had known about this in advance so that I could have taken a copy of all the pages. It is one of a few sites that I have nailed to each of my browsers.

Best Wishes, especially to Roger,

Tony.