[BAA Comets] COBS offline

Shanklin, Jonathan D. jdsh at bas.ac.uk
Fri Dec 28 22:25:31 GMT 2018

If there are COBS observations that people would like to appear in TA please send them to me by the 2nd of the month - I have a computer program that converts the ICQ format to TA format, which makes life easier all round.  I bulk process all the observations received and it means that the exact TA format is used, which makes a difference when the reverse process (TA to ICQ) is necessary.

Regards,

Jonathan Shanklin