[BAA Comets] The 2017 Outburst of 174P

Nick James ndj at nickdjames.com
Fri Oct 26 07:20:04 BST 2018

I'll be talking about last December's outburst of 174P/Echeclus at the
BAA AGM next Wednesday in London:

	https://britastro.org/node/11259

This talk will include analysis of the event based on the work of many
observers who contributed at the time and it is a great demonstration of
what amateurs can do in this field.

The meeting is open to non-members (although we'd like you to join the
Association if you can!). If you are able to make it to London please
come up and say hello. If not, A video of the talk should be on the BAA
website shortly afterwards although this will only be available to members.

Nick James, Director.