[BAA Comets] Fwd: video footage of Comet IRAS–Araki–Alcock, which passed over the UK in May 1983.

brian o'neill bimoneill at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 17:30:46 GMT 2013

Dennis,

Thank you for your prompt reply and it would be great if Nick could
resurrect this video footage, not just for my sake but for all those young
budding people that are interested in what happens in the night time sky.

You know that this was one of the very few instances that the ordinary man
could see for himself something remarkable back in 1983 and it would give
much hope and interest into people who already know bout the 2 main comets
coming our way later this year.

I look forward to hearing from Nick but more so the famous vid.

regards

Brian