[BAA Comets] MPC Acknowledgement

Nick James ndj at nickdjames.com
Tue Jan 23 17:59:50 GMT 2018

Hi Peter,

Zero doesn't look good. It implies that their parser is not seeing any
valid observations after the header. You need to make sure you are
sending the file as plain text, not a MIME attachment or HTML.

If you want you can send me an example of your astrometry in exactly the
way you send it to the MPC and I'll have a look when I get in.

Nick.